Residential Roofing Types and Services
As a full-service roofing contractor, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with a vast array of roofing services. This includes:
- Leak Detection
- Storm Damage Estimates
We provide these services to all roofing substrates. The most popular roofing materials that our team handles for clients throughout Grapevine include:
- Asphalt Shingles (aka Composition) – These are the most affordable roofing solutions for homeowners. They are durable and come in various designs and colors.
- Metal Roofing – With their durability, metal roofs have superior longevity. They are class 4 impact, which can help you save money on your homeowner’s insurance.
- Clay (Tile) – This is the oldest form of roofing solutions that has been around for centuries. While this material can be fragile and difficult to work with, you can expect your roof to last up to 100 years if maintained properly.
- Slate – Another one of the most durable roofing solutions on the market, slate roofing tiles are durable, energy friendly, and have a beautiful, natural aesthetic.
To learn more about our roofing services and product offerings, please give our office a call at 817-756-7686. We will be happy to provide you with a custom roof assessment. You can also learn more about us at the BBB.
No-Contact Roofing Estimates
As we continue to push forward into a technologically advanced world, we are proud to say that our roofing services keep up to snuff. Our no-contact roofing solutions include:
- Appointment setting via call or through our website chat feature
- No-contact inspection
- Customized estimate emailed to homeowner
- Signed contract through electronic service with e-signature
- No-contact service
- Payment processing online
To learn more, call 817-756-7686.